Only in the last year have many housing markets seen significant rebounds, causing experts to label this period a seller's market. One question many people ask in a seller's market is: Should I consider home a home warranty? Despite the recent switch from a buyer's market to a seller's market, home warranties remain a solid investment that can pay big dividends down the line.
Here we list 10 reasons you should have a home warranty in this Seller's Market.
- It is a marketing tool that isn't paid for until you get paid (Realtors can use it to get more Listings)
- It covers major systems and appliance due to normal wear and tear at a low cost service call
- Sellers get FREE coverage for up to six months during the listing period
- Realtors benefit through their E & O Ins.
- One phone call with many qualified technicians to serve you
- We can sometimes solve system and appliance breakdowns over the phone
- We can be reached 24/7
- We email a report to realtors when claims have been paid
- Great after sale follow up opportunity
- Reduces after sale complaints
Are you interested in obtaining a Home Warranty?
Here are 2 Home Warranty agents we work with:
Fidelty National Home Warranty
Blue Ribbon Home Warranty
8400 E. Crescent Parkway, Suite 550
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Delivered by OutboundEngine